Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 88

Thread: PAris Hilton

  1. #21
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well in true form....i didn't get rottens post .... <bold>AT ALL</bold>

    and you know..... it was interesting tho, to read peoples thoughts and comments... and whether people were being sincere to their beliefs or not... what we say holds some truth...


    maybe its because my porcelain pale skin stretches from head to toe.... that I see skin with pigment and i sigh softly for a moment.....

    i equate the colour with beauty. i dont equate the wrinkly aged look that comes with maniacal tanning with anything good however.....

    it's probably because she's everything im not..... the only thing we share is hair colour..and myne is real...... Thats probably what made me curious...

    Shes dark skinned.... fair haired... tall..... and skiinny...


    im white skinned fair haired.... average... and curvy....


    whaddya know...im just rambling...

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Aaron Brown's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2003
    Posts
    262
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    im white skinned fair haired.... average... and curvy....
    <font size="4" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Verdana, Arial">God...pls still my thumping heart... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Omar de Fati:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="4" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Verdana, Arial">
    im white skinned fair haired.... average... and curvy....
    <font size="4" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Verdana, Arial">God...pls still my thumping heart... [img]wink.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="4" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Verdana, Arial">heheh OMar.... your heart is thumping because of the glare off my skin... want my shades? [img]cool.gif[/img]

  4. #24
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know what you mean Chloe. She's tall and thin...I'm short and curvy too. I look at her and think beautiful cuz she's everything I'm not also. On the up side, going along with having curves, I also have boobs...real ones that she can only buy.

    My boyfriend said something to me yesterday that kinda amazed me. I seriously though secretly, deep down all guys wished they were with a tall, skinny, barbie like girl. Even if they were with me...I just figured thats what they all desired. After talking about a couple celebs last night, he said something about me being the sexiest girl in the world to him. I of course laughed and tried to disprove his statement. He said it was all about my attitude. He sounded convincing, so I gave him bonus points for the answer. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #25
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have to say it. Paris HIlton is not the epotomy of beauty. She's cute, even I can agree with that. She's human, she's got her good points and her flaws. Personally, I think she could stand to eat something. I think what most makes her "ugly" Is her spoiled attitude, and I blame that , on her parents!
    Truthfully though, I think between Nicole, and Paris.. Paris is a saint!

  6. #26
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    2CUtIe - Can you give him some bonus points from me too... whoa [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    ~~~


    People who can think outside the box... who can appreciate beauty outside the norms our society as dictated.... those people make me realize more good things about myself

  7. #27
    *Olivia*
    Guest *Olivia*'s Avatar

    Post

    LOL i think the most fascinating thing about ph is the interest she generates......just look at the number of views of this thread...hahahhahahaha

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Aaron Brown's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2003
    Posts
    262
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Funny, I never looked at it from the main menu. I came to the thread because I was stalking chloe and it was her most recent post. I'm done stalking now though [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #29
    *Olivia*
    Guest *Olivia*'s Avatar

    Post

    LOL this is starting to really crack me up

    chloe...you ARE pretty...facially and you shine as a person...i can't comment on the body bit of all this as you've not let me see ya nekkid [img]wink.gif[/img]

    i'd imagine you're pretty 'real' though, not perfect... not skinny, not obese...just real *S*..curves where curves belong without resorting to liposuction to take some away and silicone to add where you weren't blessed? the 'ideal' commercial shape for women has gone from a size 16 to a size 2 in only 50 years, pretty sad especially for girls growing up against those 'norms'

    hell chloe i'm a white-skinned freckled redhead with an overly curvy body...i call myself a fatchick though some i've met don't agree....and that makes me pretty damn real *S*...and to hell with it all i think we look good in our fair skin me lil chicklet *S*

    yup it's true that guys don't fret over their looks the way women do, there's a whole sociopsychological discussion in THAT alone....but i'll bet more than a few wonder if their willy is as big as his!!

    toddles off

  10. #30
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    SNail,

    No, I have yet to see the show. I saw a reference up there to Nicole so im wondering if that is someone on the same show? I'm a lil wrapped up in the Learning Channel right now and all those decorating shows. That pickture of PAris Hilton was a file photo from my 5 AM read of MSN. That picture specifically, scared me a little.


    I guess I have yet to point out too many of her flaws.. except her tan is brutal. My question is.....and was.... "What do you think?".

    I already said she was beautiful. Not exactly my ideal of total utter beauty... thats something i find that comes from within someone. I don't know Paris Hilton's insides. If I had to make a list of what I considered beauty... most of what she is.... wouldn't be on there... but let's face it. She has beauty. TOday's vision of beauty.


    Lil snail..... you needn't worry so much about whether the women in the thread are secure in their bodies. Let them take care of that.
    Every woman I know has some insecurities. I've yet to meet one that doesn't.

    I will give you this snail. The less I worry about others and their opinions, the happier I am.

    And you're right, you ramble way too much. Few pay attention. It's my job here tho... I started the thread.

    now its 650 and I have to go to school.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •